Saturday, July 18, 2009

Freedom of speech

What happened to Freedom of speech? What happened to respect of views? Having an insane need to hurl profanities but this is a decent blog afterall.
A molehill has been made out of an ant hill and I was angsty the entire day. If you (just a general term, no targets involved) are not happy with what I'm writing, don't read. It could be detrimental to health. Malicious even.

The incessant angst was unbearable and bringing such mood to lessons was certainly unfair for my little ones. But fortunately even my 17 yr old understands that one has mood swings. PMS if you like. Imagine the irony of it all. Prolific imagination. Was undeniably fed up and thought I'm alone but fortunately sweetie came back just in time giving me a good hug and even conveyed a sensible display of words. Thank you dear for being here for me!

Hope the menacing thoughts would clear tmw or perhaps the brain would block it out of my consciousness so I don't have to think about it, or rationalise. To begin with, didn't even bother thinking until I was reminded. Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 


designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com