Sunday, October 05, 2008

PSLE MATHS 2008!

Just thought I do another post to wish all the P6s (especially my beloved ones) GOOD LUCK For monday's Mathematics paper! Hopefully it's not a killer!! Traditionally, Math have been a phobia for most Primary 6 students. N I don't blame them for it coz the questions are getting more and more ridiculous! At times, even a Secondary school student can't solve! At times, we even have to use algebra to solve! Why torture our poor children and demoralize them?! give them a break. they need a breather too. Is this the only way to train successful students? I beg to defer. In anycase, children, take a deep breath and dont worry too much. There's usually only 2 or 3 killer questions in Section C. If you have been diligently doing your 5-yr series and past year papers, I dont see why an A is so hard to achieve. Remember, YOU CAN DO IT!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 


designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com