Wednesday, October 01, 2008

HAPPY CHILDREN's DAY!!

HAPPY CHILDREN"S DAY MY LITTLE DEARIES!!

Been so freaking busy preparing my dearies for their exams the last few wks that I can't blog! M still in the midst of examinations but have to set aside some time to pen down the recent happenings before things starts to pile up. Took so many pictures but have no time to upload. This is terrible! Can barely breathe! Managed to do a little clearing of files and unwanted paper the last couple of days. The recycling centre is sooo gonna love me! Can't wait for the sch hols to come. That's when i can do major recycling of paper and not to mention clothes! Gotto seriously make space before sweetie starts complaining again!

The feast featured today was whipped up 2 Sundays ago i think. It's been so long i can't remember! M drooling as I blog...n m seriously hungry now...wish I could have Geylang's Frog's porridge (had 10 frogs the other day with 3 other people...gosh..10!!) the Shoes...nice right? unfortunately, i've used them only once. bought it coz all those cheapo Cheena "nike" shoes i've bought gave way each time i exercise. Issit God's way of telling me i shouldn't exercise? hmmm....

Ok, let the photos do the talking..I gotto get back to work. Sigh...Next blog's coming up -- F1...Vrrrooooooom
I finally could give this recipe a try! Ever since we went to malaysia and I tried the infamous 客家炸肉, I've been meaning to replicate it. Unfortunately, though this fried pork belly wasn't too bad, it didn't taste quite the same. It's missing some secret ingredient! I wonder what issit.....i wonder wonder wonder.....

This soup is filled with power ingredients! So much so, friends couldn't stop slurping on it! Inspired by my trip to Desaru once again. This bittergourd soup is unlike those coooked previously. In fact, i've never tasted such style in Sg. It's boiled using pork, liver, bones...dried scallop, fake abalone (that big pc u are seeing in the picture) n some dried mushrooms. oooo no wonder sweetie is saying I m lavish when it comes to cooking! But it's certainly worth it!


First time trying this -- BUFFALO WINGS! even made the effort to buy a bottle of Blue cheese which is sitting pretty in my fridge after one use. The colour didn't turn out as brown, perhaps coz i din bake it long enuff...din have the time..but the taste certainly turned out good! the secret? == MACOMICK (not sure if the spelling's right, but u certainly can find it in Cold's Storage)

French beans with yummy Salted Fish! Nice combi!

Gosh, this must be my favourite! It's been such a long time since I made this...Steamed stuffed squid. Mummy dearest used to cook this. An all time favourite! The gravy is naturally sweet. Heavenly!

ok....enuff said about food. I'm seriously getting hungry. Let's rave about my latest buy! (apart from all those dresses bought over the net) This Adidas baby was a steal! at 50% discount ($89 after discount), how can one resist!? It was the last pair and in my size! How lucky can i get (wish i was lucky in other ways too.)
My very first intimates from Chalone. I never kenw CHalone sells lingerie. I've seen gals carrying the bag but always thought it was a shop selling clothes..the stuff there dont come cheap. but then again, good things dont come cheap, cheap things are often not good. I love the low cut and the many ways i can wear my new bra! (sorry, no photos for that. *WINK*)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 


designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com