Friday, February 06, 2009

My Pussy Willows have bloomed!


Received an sms from sweetie yesterday and was pleasantly delighted. nono...that's an understatement...I was ecstatic! ok, that's too much....but I'd certainly be if my wishes come true. My Pussy Willows have bloomed! Do you know what this means? this Saturday HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS: Just came back from breakfast at Siglap..this little noodle stall opposite SHELL....u'd usually have to wait an hour b4 your noodles arrive. Today, it's fast. I've only managed to flip through a page of the papers and my noodles arrived! Anyway, that's not the highlight. Guess who i saw? Casandra See...>Xue Shu Shan...duno if I got the Hanyu Pinyin right. She seems the same on screen....looks a little looney!haha..but then again, she has a tai tai air in her!...I bet the BMW convertible i saw parked outside is hers! Lucky woman,....rich hub..plus she has the fame (well ok, not that much else she wldnt be eating at a kopitiam, but still some fame) and she also has an accessories shop at Parkway which I patronized 2 yrs back for my ROM. The designer does great stuff, but it's a little pricey though. I think this little 132 noodle stall is pretty famous...I'm always bumming into celebs. THe last time I saw Clarence Lee.....u know that makeup artist? He was there with a few other gay frens. (I dont wish to offend anyone...n I certainly have nothing against gays, but they certainly act like gays. :-))

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 


designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com