Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The pen is mightier than the sword!


Good has finally triumphed over evil! After about a wk of wait, Comfort finally replied to my email. (apart from the auto-reply that they have given me). This is what they wrote:

"I refer to your complaint lodged on 04 July 2008 regarding your unpleasant encounter with the driver of the above-mentioned taxi. First of all, I would like to convey my sincerest apologies for the frustration and anxiety which you were put through in this incident. We have conducted an investigation on the matter. The driver should not have driven and behaved in the manner as alleged. For his poor road behaviour and attitude, we would like to inform you that the service of the errant driver has been terminated. Once again, we hope you can accept our humble apologies for the inconvenienced caused. We appreciate your valuable feedback. We will continue to reinforce communication and training efforts to educate all our drivers on the importance of road safety. "

Moral of the story: DON'T MESS WITH ME! Justice has been done. I rest my case.

PS: A tinge of guilt is surging through my spine..but hmm for all u know, they've terminated him coz he did not repent? So not my fault la huh...afterall, i did state in my letter of complain that the intent was just to inform. All it took was a good letter. so anyone wants me to write, please email me. I can do it for a small fee! haha

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 


designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com